Experience: 1-2 years
Skills Required: The core responsibilities for this position under operations are as follows:
- Should be able to manage the smooth project implementation life cycle i.e. plan project stages and asses the business implications for each one. Monitor progress and make sure costs, timescales & quality standards are met and adjust plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances (if required).
- Should have credible experience in sophisticated corporate client handling, smooth roll out and taking the sign off.
- Bridge the gap between business leads and development team by an effective liaison for timely demo / POC with the potential clients.
- Efficient in Business Analyst role i.e. gathering of customised Change Request (CR) requirements from clients, handling drafting it to create blueprints for development team.
- Take ownership of existing products & product flows to work towards improvising the same innovatively.
- Manage the trackers for the overall development team with the timelines of various products in pipeline in accordance to the sales requirements for the management review.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced startup environment with dynamically changing requirements.
- Looking for candidates based out of Delhi NCR.
|Job Category||Urgent requirement|