This prestigious super-specialty hospital implemented DreamSol’s CRM solution with covers the complete lifecycle of Healthcare CRM. Now, the hospital is able to capture queries from all possible sources to effectively track the leads to successful conversions.
Client Description: This Super Specialty Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, this Super Specialty Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country; it has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
Client Location: New Delhi
Easy implementation of 360 degree view
We provide exhaustive application through which the complete life cycle of Healthcare CRM can be addressed. Thus, an effective solution should have mechanism of tracking lead management through prospect to successful conversion and lost lead analysis. All the CRM contacts should be managed based on parameterized weightage for Patients, Referral & Corporate data for instant & scheduled communications. Further, all the Marketing team’s activities and events should also be aligned in the CRM integrated with TAT based grievance handling:
- Lead Management- Takes care of queries from around 10 different sources through the configurable milestones for maximum conversion of queries. It also aids with exhaustive management dashboards for tracking the activities co-relating with the revenues.
- Wellness CRM- Follow up tracker for future milestones for the key services / specialties so as the follow ups are not missed. It’s an automated activity milestone creation for each Patient based on the configurable workflows integrated with the HIS.
- Marketing Activity- This module incorporates complete planning and budgeting of Tour, Activity & Events for Domestic & International team with separate workflows. It works with systematic territory based resource management for Corporate & Referral data mapped with key attributes.
- HCF Tracker- To implement an accountable system for tracking of all Patient referrals (International & National) in an effective manner, leading to reduced cost and higher quality of patient care through an exhaustive report easing to the transparency in remunerations to the referring doctor.
- MARCOM Management- Parameterized Digital communication integrated with HIS & CRM based on mapped attributes. The module is enriched with instant & scheduled communication cycle with personal notifications via email & SMS.
Challenges faced by our client
Earlier our client was using the CRM software by Top player of the industry, but they encountered few drawbacks like:
- Limitation to customizations– There were many area of improvement which was not being catered with the current CRM software due to its non-flexibility. Even a little change in the process was very hard to implement in the software.
- High Cost of Licensing Fees- The recurring renewal of Licenses with the earlier partner was an exasperating process, which was raising the cost of the project unnecessarily.
- Process of chain request was lengthy- Any change request in the process of the application was a very tedious task which ultimately hampered the workflow of the process. It was leading to waste of time and money and slowing down the effectiveness of the organization
- Lack of an integrated application- There was not a one platform in which all the verticals were covered and with no integrated communication channels.
After implementing the Healthcare Sales & CRM, our client was able to:
- Cover complete cycle of CRM– It starts from capturing the queries (from all the possible sources) to effectively track the leads to successful conversions linked with the revenue analysis.
- Maintain relationship with Patients– Through proper follow-up tracker, our client is now able to be in continuous touch with the patients.
- Engage patients– By sharing relevant information with the targeted group of patients in regular interval of time.
- Sync the marketing activities with ROI indicators– By tracking every activity on real-time basis and also the conversion of these activities, it helps the management to analyze the ROI and hence can take decisions accordingly.