This prestigious multi-specialty hospital got its new web application of Complaints & Requests management by implementing DreamSol. Now, the hospital is able to enhance their Patient’s Experience by giving quick resolutions to their concerns.
Client Description: Hospital’s massive 2.1 million sq. ft. campus provides 1,600+ beds and houses facilities for over 22+ super-specialties, all under one roof. Each floor is dedicated to a specialization to ensure that they function as independent hospitals within a hospital and yet have the comfort of collaborating on complex cases.
Client Location: Gurugram, Haryana
DreamSol provides an effective centralized Help Desk Management system that covers all the regular complaints/ feedbacks/ request/ suggestions from various internal stakeholders with provision to extend these to services for external stakeholders as well.
Some of the key features:
- Backend Service Operations Management- DreamSol helps in developing the Complaints & Requests management system by organizing the workflow of backend service departments like Engineering, HK, BME, IT, FO etc.
- Integrated Communication – The web application has instant inbuilt multi-communication channels i.e. Online, Call & SMS.
- SLA based TAT- Every complaint or request has a predefined Turn-Around-Time (TAT) to be resolved. If the processing time exceeds the TAT, then it escalates to L5 as per the roaster.
- Exhaustive MIS reports- The system generates analytical graphical dashboards for respective hierarchies wit daily, weekly, monthly summary mails.
Challenges faced by our client
Our client was earlier using the industry’s best Call Management Software of the Hotel Industry, but it had some constraints like:
- Customizations– Our Client was not able to get process-specific customizations instead the client was required to adapt as per process of the application.
- Not Specific to Healthcare– The earlier version was not specific for healthcare industry; hence many needs were not fulfilled.
- Fixed Workflow: The client was looking forward to have its own department-wise configurable workflows.
- Analytical Dashboards: The reports that were generated were limited to certain formats however the management was looking forward for trend based dashboards to understand the root cause & its improvisations.