- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Understanding of RESTful API, ES6 , Code versioning tools like GIT, Performance testing frameworks like JEST , Node and NPM.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
|Job Category||Urgent requirement|