No. of Openings: 01
Experience: 0-1 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelors (any stream) / Diploma in Computer Applications
Skills Required: The core responsibilities for this position under operations are as follows:
- Duties include general Administrative and Project based work.
- To manage day-to-day administration and all Human Resources (HR) related operations
- To maintain Attendance and Leave Records of all employees.
- To monitor and report employee performance and prepare various assessment forms
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Ability to provide excellent customer service responsible for continuous engagement with existing & potential clients to update them with new offerings, updates etc.
- To assist with client billing, to keep records and set reminders for bills payment and keep track of upcoming expenses
- Maintain office general accounts& housekeeping inventory
- Ability to conduct work with strong personal and professional ethics and integrity
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Competency in using the Internet& Tally
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work load, and meet these milestones
- Contribute creativity and critical thinking to optimally implement new features
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced startup environment with dynamically changing requirements
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills, detail oriented and go-getting attitude
- Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility, including confidentiality, sense of urgency and accountability
|No. of Openings||01|