- Should know to install Ubuntu, Tomcat, MySQL and do the configuration and upgradation administration of the other associated services.
- Working experience on day to day task, disk management, log management, LVM, SSH, FTP, NFS, etc.
- Should be well versed with Linux Boot process, RPM & YUM repository, Network Bonding, Logical Volume Management (LVM), Secure Shell (SSH) Domain Name System and DHCP
- Should be aware to create the user permission, reset password of Root user and MySQL user
- Should be able to monitor the server parameters & take periodic database backup that is Server Support/ Remote Monitoring on round the clock shift basis
- Knowledge and expertise of OS clustering, partitioning and virtualization.
- Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-day UNIX-LINUX operating system installation, migration and break-fix support.
- Good understanding of monitoring tools, such as Nagios, Zabbix, New Relic, IOSTAT, VMSTAT, etc. Knowledge on cloud, such as AWS, Azure etc. would be a plus
- Sound database knowledge of MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Proficient in Java debugging skills with good knowledge of Windows and Linux based platforms
- Understanding of mobile messaging protocols (Kannel/ SMPP /HTTP)
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills, detail oriented and go-getting attitude.
|Job Category||Urgent requirement|